All inline hockey related activities in an arena in Sydney occur at Max Arena [Venue Information]. Listed below are the times for games, development classes & drop in hockey at the arena.
Skating can also be practiced in indoor general skating sessions at Max Arena, Penrith & Oak Flats. Times vary depending on NSW school terms and holidays.
Listed below are weekly competitions held at Max Arena. Prior registration required. Spectators welcome. Also see Drop In section below.
X League (In House League):
- Monday: 8pm & 9.10pm
- Tuesday: 8pm & 9.10pm
Inline Super League (ISL):
- Wednesday: 8.10pm & 9.10pm
All sessions at Max Arena.
- Thursday: 6pm – 7pm (Junior Development & Junior Drop In)
- Thursday: 7pm – 8pm (Open Training)
- Thursday: 8pm – 9.30pm (Adult Drop In)
General Learn To Skate Class at Max Arena – no stick or puck work. Hire gear available if required. Learn To Skate Classes are also available at Penrith & Oak Flats arenas. [More Info]
School Terms Only.
- Monday: 5pm – 6pm (Junior Speed Skating)
- Monday: 6pm – 7pm (General)
- Monday: 6pm – 7pm (Agility Skating, Skate Fitness)
- Monday: 7pm – 8pm (Senior Speed Skating)
- Tuesday: 4pm – 5pm (General)
- Thursday: 4pm – 5pm (General)
- Saturday: 11am – 12pm (General)
All sessions at Max Arena. Hockey development. Hire gear available if required.
- Thursday: 5pm – 6pm
- Sundays: 9am – 11am (Hockey Clinics, selected Sundays only)
Page last updated 17 August 2017